Sunday, April 8, 2012

1750 Points in 1 week!

Hey guys, long time no see, I was busy with my life and it took place on my hobby time but I guess you all know how it works. And I just end up with this situation : I have to pint my all army in one week.

Knowing that I will have to work my ass on for this project I decided to do some small investment I been to the closest handyman shop and bought two lamp with light bubble to have no shadows and real colors to work with.
Here how my set up looks like :

Then I made myself a Wet Palette, which is a must to anyone who have some paint job to do, I could keep my paint wet for a week!





After that let's get painted! Having only a week to do my job, I can't have too high expectation so I'll follow this mindset : first have a global look on my army, then if I got time I'll get more in details for each unit. Pretty simple you might say but I think it's important to do something like that and don't get too focus on the details for now.


Some of my Lava bases in their process, I stop them after I got a simple transition of colors (which you can't see on this picture), I hope I'll get some time to add more details like lava flow.



Here my 3 barges after a first dry brush, I used the new Dry paint from the new GW line, I'll give my thoughts on the new line later.

Here after a first wash.

So I have to come back to my paint job, and for sure this time I'll keep you tuned with my work, because I have to!

Did you guys also had such a short deadline to paint an army, feel free to share your experience and tips.

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete